Institutional Innovation and the Creation of Liquid Financial Markets: The Case of Bankers' Acceptances, 1914 1934
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2015.
"Responding to a Shadow Banking Crisis: The Lessons of 1763,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(6), pages 1149-1176, September.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2012. "Responding to a shadow banking crisis: the lessons of 1763," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016.
"Political foundations of the lender of last resort: A global historical narrative,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 48-65.
- Calomiris, Charles & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "Political Foundations of the Lender of Last Resort: A Global Historical Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 11448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Accominotti, Olivier, 2016.
"International Banking and Transmission of the 1931 Financial Crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Accominotti, Olivier, 2016. "International banking and transmission of the 1931 financial crisis," Economic History Working Papers 84581, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2008. "The evolution of the check as a means of payment: a historical survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2012. "Some Reflections on the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:63:y:2003:i:03:p:666-694_54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.