J. Peter Ferderer
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Macalester College Department of Economics 1600 Grand Avenue St. Paul, MN 55105|
(in no particular order)
St. Paul, MN, USA
St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
(612) 696 6227
310 Carnegie Hall, 1600 Grand Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105-1899
RePEc:edi:ecmacus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- J. Peter Ferderer, 1999. "Credibility of the Interwar Gold Standard, Uncertainty, and the Great Depression," Macroeconomics 9907002, EconWPA.
- J. Peter Ferderer, 1999. "The Credibility of the Federal Reserve's Monetary Targets," Macroeconomics 9903006, EconWPA.
- J. Peter Ferderer & Stephen C. Vogt & Ravi Chalil, 1999. "Liquidity, Uncertainty, and the Declining Predictive Power of the Paper-Bill Spread," Macroeconomics 9904007, EconWPA.
- Ferderer, J. Peter, 2008. "Advances in Communication Technology and Growth of the American Over-the-Counter Markets, 1876–1929," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(02), pages 501-534, June.
- Ferderer, J. Peter, 2003. "The Power and the Money: The Mexican Financial System, 1876 1932. By Noel Maurer. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2002. Pp. xiv, 250. $60.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 883-885, September.
- Ferderer, J. Peter, 2003. "Institutional Innovation and the Creation of Liquid Financial Markets: The Case of Bankers' Acceptances, 1914 1934," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 666-694, September.
- Ferderer, J. Peter & Zalewski, David A., 1999. "To Raise the Golden Anchor? Financial Crises and Uncertainty During the Great Depression," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 624-658, September.
- Peter Ferderer, J., 1998. "The determinants of monetary target credibility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 825-841.
- Peter Ferderer, J., 1996. "Oil price volatility and the macroeconomy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-26.
- Ferderer, J. Peter & Zalewski, David A., 1994. "Uncertainty as a Propagating Force in The Great Depression," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 825-849, December.
- Ferderer, J. Peter & Shadbegian, Ronald, 1993. "A comparison of alternative term premium estimates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 179-195.
- Ferderer, J Peter, 1993. "The Impact of Uncertainty on Aggregate Investment Spending: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 30-48, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, J. Peter Ferderer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.