The Regulation and Reform of the American Banking System, 1900–1929. By Eugene Nelson White. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1983. Pp. 251
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014.
"Interbank tiering and money center banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-347.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 0912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," BIS Working Papers 322, Bank for International Settlements.
- Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 1014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2014. "Regulation and Deregulation of the U.S. Banking Industry: Causes, Consequences, and Implications for the Future," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 485-543 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:43:y:1983:i:04:p:1043-1044_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.