White Servitude and the Growth of Black Slavery in Colonial America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Galenson, David W., "undated". "White Servitude and the Growth of Black Slavery in Colonial America," Working Papers 318, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ3:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:144-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Komlos, 1993.
"A Malthusian episode revisited: the height of British and Irish servants in colonial America,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 46(4), pages 768-782, November.
- John Komlos, "undated". "A Malthusian Episode Revisited: The Height of British and Irish Servants in Colonial America," Articles by John Komlos 18, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- repec:spr:cliomt:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11698-016-0141-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L., 2018. "Antebellum Labor Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201802270800001040, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L., 2018. "The Colonial American Economy," ISU General Staff Papers 201802270800001039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James S. CICARELLI, 2015. "Economic Thought in Eighteenth CenturyAmerica Prior to Indepencence," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 144-160, September.
- David Mitch, 2010. "Chicago and Economic History," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Esposito, Elena, 2015. "Side Effects of Immunities: the African Slave Trade," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/09, European University Institute.
- repec:afc:cliome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:153-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L., 2018. "The Colonial American Economy," ISU General Staff Papers 201802270800001002, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:41:y:1981:i:01:p:39-47_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.