Money and Prices in the Nineteenth Century: An Old Debate Rejoined
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Mele & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2016.
"Velocity in the Long Run: Money and Structural Transformation,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201605, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Aug 2017.
- Radek Stefanski, 2017. "Velocity in the Long Run: Money and Structural Transformation," 2017 Meeting Papers 168, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Mele & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2016. "Velocity in the Long Run: Money and Structural Transformation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201610, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Antonio Mele & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2016. "Velocity in the Long Run: Money and Structural Transformation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1116, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rockoff, Hugh & White, Eugene N., 2012. "Monetary Regimes and Policy on a Global Scale: The Oeuvre of Michael D. Bordo," MPRA Paper 49672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Reijnders, Jan P.G., 2009. "Trend movements and inverted Kondratieff waves in the Dutch economy, 1800-1913," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 90-113, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:40:y:1980:i:01:p:61-67_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .