The Dawes Act and the Decline of Indian Farming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Komlos & Leonard Carlson, 2010.
"The Anthropometric History of Native Americans, c. 1820-1890,"
1006, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- John Komlos & Leonard Carlson, 2012. "The Anthropometric History of Native Americans, c. 1820 - 1890," CESifo Working Paper Series 3740, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonard Carlson, 2010. "Similar Societies, Different Solutions: United States Indian Policy in Light of Australian Policy towards Aboriginal Peoples," Emory Economics 1001, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jake Russ & Thomas Stratmann, 2014. "Creeping Normalcy: Fractionation of Indian Land Ownership," CESifo Working Paper Series 4607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregg, Matthew T. & Wishart, David M., 2012. "The price of Cherokee removal," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 423-442.
- Randall K. Q. Akee & Katherine A. Spilde & Jonathan B. Taylor, 2015. "The Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and Its Effects on American Indian Economic Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 185-208, Summer.
- Anderson, Terry L. & Parker, Dominic P., 2009.
"Economic development lessons from and for North American Indian economies,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Terry L. Anderson & Dominic P. Parker, 2009. "Economic development lessons from and for North American Indian economies ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), pages 105-127, January.
- Snipp, C. Matthew, 1988. "On the Costs of Being American Indian: Ethnic Identity and Economic Opportunity," Institute for Social Science Research, Working Paper Series qt87v8r6z2, Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:38:y:1978:i:01:p:274-276_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.