Profit and Entrepreneurial Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ora:journl:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:658-664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steiner, Philippe, 1997. "La théorie de l’entrepreneur chez Jean-Baptiste Say et la tradition Cantillon-Knight," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 611-627, décembre.
- Ladislava Grochová & Tomáš Otáhal, 2010.
"Podnikání a ekonomický rozvoj: jaký je rozdíl mezi neorakouskou a novou institucionální ekonomií?
[Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: What is the Difference Between Austrian and New Institu," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 623-640.
- Cadar, Otilia & Badulescu, Daniel, 2015. "Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship. A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 78871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2016. "Entrepreneurship And The Informal Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Farzana Chowdhury & Siri Terjesen & David Audretsch, 2015. "Varieties of entrepreneurship: institutional drivers across entrepreneurial activity and country," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 121-148, August.
- Nadine Levratto & Evelyne Serverin, 2015.
"The autoentrepreneur regime and the entrepreneurial risk
[L'auto-entrepreneur, au risque de l'entreprise]," Working Papers halshs-01300226, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2011. "On the microeconomics of diversification under learning," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 25-47, September.
- Matthew McCaffrey, 2016. "Bridging the Gap between Entrepreneurship Teaching and Economics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Fall 2016), pages 77-91.
- Tomáš Otáhal, 2009.
"Problém zastoupení v nové institucionální ekonomii
[The Agency Problem in New Institutional Economics]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 677-695.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:2:y:1942:i:s1:p:126-132_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.