Transborder Ethnic Kin and Civil War
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besley, Timothy & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2014.
"The Legacy of Historical Conflict: Evidence from Africa,"
American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 319-336, May.
- Timothy Besley & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2012. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict Evidence from Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 036, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2012. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict: Evidence from Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley and Marta Reynal-Querol, 2013. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 312, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Besley, Timothy & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2014. "The legacy of historical conflict: evidence from Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael E. Flynn, 2020. "Before the dominos fall: Regional conflict, donor interests, and US foreign aid," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 37(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Margarita Konaev & Kirstin J.H. Brathwaite, 2019. "Dangerous neighborhoods: State behavior and the spread of ethnic conflict," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(5), pages 447-468, September.
- Paul R Hensel & Sara McLaughlin Mitchell, 2017. "From territorial claims to identity claims: The Issue Correlates of War (ICOW) Project," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 34(2), pages 126-140, March.
- Hector Galindo‐Silva, 2020.
"External threats, political turnover, and fiscal capacity,"
Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 430-462, November.
- Hector Galindo-Silva, 2020. "External Threats, Political Turnover and Fiscal Capacity," Papers 2001.02322, arXiv.org.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2017. "The spillover of war in time and space: exploring some open issues," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 273-288, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:67:y:2013:i:02:p:389-410_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ino .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.