Making Rules for Global Finance: Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation at the Turn of the Millennium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten Rodine-Hardy, 2016. "Nanotechnology and Global Environmental Politics: Transatlantic Divergence," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 89-105, August.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9268-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helleiner, Eric & Pagliari, Stefano, 2011. "The End of an Era in International Financial Regulation? A Postcrisis Research Agenda," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(01), pages 169-200, January.
- Moloney, Niamh, 2017. "The European Union in international financial governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beck, Stefan & Scherrer, Christoph, 2014. "Das transatlantische Handels- und Investitionsabkommen (TTIP) zwischen der EU und den USA," Arbeitspapiere 303, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Young Kevin, 2015. "Not by structure alone: power, prominence, and agency in American finance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 443-472, October.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:815-831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carney Richard, 2011. "The Domestic Political Origins of Global Financial Standards: The Agrarian Roots of American Securities Regulations," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 1-41, October.
- Hilgers, Sven, 2014. "Manager of financial globalization? The European Union in global anti-money laundering and international accounting standard setting," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 22/2014, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Ramon Pacheco Pardo, 2014. "EU–China relations in financial governance: cooperation, convergence or competition?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-77, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:63:y:2009:i:04:p:665-699_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.