Politics at the Water's Edge: Parties, Voters, and the Use of Force Abroad
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2014.
"Democratic Peace And Electoral Accountability,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 997-1028, August.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2008. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability¤," CEPR Discussion Papers 6908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000388, www.najecon.org.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," Working Papers ECARES 2008-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2014. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/145492, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Hauk, Esther, 2014. "Civil war and U.S. foreign influence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 64-78.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:765-779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall J. Blimes, 2011. "International Conflict and Leadership Tenure," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2005. "Re-election Incentives and the Sustainability of International Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:52:y:1998:i:02:p:307-324_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.