Immigration, refugees, and foreign policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 97-128.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," NBER Working Papers 15287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," Working Papers 1169, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:567-573_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:166-188_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:593-608_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017.
- Ron S Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2002. "The Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 02-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Ela Gokalp Aras & Zeynep Şahin Mencütek, 2015. "The international migration and foreign policy nexus: the case of Syrian refugee crisis and Turkey," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 12(3), pages 193-208, September.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2012.
"Refugee and Asylum Migration to the OECD: A Short Overview,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7004, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2012. "Refugee and Asylum Migration to the OECD: A Short Overview," CEPR Discussion Papers 658, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2013. "Refugee and asylum migration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 24, pages 453-469 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:38:y:1984:i:03:p:429-450_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.