On the Asymptotic Behavior of Least-Squares Estimators in AR Time Series with Roots Near the Unit Circle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchmann, Boris & Chan, Ngai Hang, 2013. "Unified asymptotic theory for nearly unstable AR(p) processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 952-985.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Xiao, Zhijie, 1998.
" A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 423-469, December.
- Castro, Tomás del Barrio & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2013.
"The Impact Of Persistent Cycles On Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(06), pages 1289-1313, December.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2011. "The Impact of Persistent Cycles on Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests," Working Papers w201124, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2007.
"Efficient tests of the seasonal unit root hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 548-573, December.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, "undated". "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 06/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2004. "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/29, European University Institute.
- Barczy, M. & Ispány, M. & Pap, G., 2011. "Asymptotic behavior of unstable INAR(p) processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 583-608, March.
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2004.
"Regression quantiles for unstable autoregressive models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 304-328, May.
- Ling, S. & McAleer, M., 2001. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," ISER Discussion Paper 0526, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1994. "Nonstationary Time Series and Cointegration: Recent Books and Themes for the Future," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1081, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Ghysels & Denise R. Osborn & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 1999. "Seasonal Nonstationarity and Near-Nonstationarity," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-05, CIRANO.
- Fu, Ke-Ang & Li, Yuechao & Ng, Andrew Cheuk-Yin, 2013. "Asymptotics for the residual-based bootstrap approximation in nearly nonstationary AR(1) models with possibly heavy-tailed innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(11), pages 2553-2562.
- Ploberger, Werner, 2004. "A complete class of tests when the likelihood is locally asymptotically quadratic," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 67-94.
- Ploberger, Werner & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012. "Optimal estimation under nonstandard conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 258-265.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, 2005.
"Local power functions of tests for double unit roots,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(2), pages 159-179.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, "undated". "Local Power Functions of Tests for Double Unit Roots," Economics Working Papers 2000-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Haldrup, Niels Prof. & Lildholdt, Peter, 2000. "Local Power Functions of Tests for Double Unit Roots," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt01j3m1h6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2002.
"Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 377-391, January.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2000. "Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0401, Econometric Society.
- Hwang, Kyo-Shin & Pang, Tian-Xiao, 2009. "Asymptotic inference for nearly nonstationary AR(1) processes with possibly infinite variance," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2374-2379, November.
- Jui-Chung Yang & Ke-Li Xu, 2013. "Estimation and Inference under Weak IdentiÂ cation and Persistence: An Application on Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Reaction Function," 2013 Papers pya307, Job Market Papers.
- Galtchouk, Leonid & Konev, Victor, 2010. "On asymptotic normality of sequential LS-estimate for unstable autoregressive process AR(2)," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2616-2636, November.
- Datta, Somnath, 1995. "Limit theory and bootstrap for explosive and partially explosive autoregression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 285-304, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:7:y:1991:i:03:p:269-306_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.