Finite Sample Distributions of t and F Statistics in an AR(1) Model with Anexogenous Variable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1985. "Random Cell Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: I. Introduction and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 762, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Taylor, William E., 1981. "A generalized specification test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 239-245.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1985. "Random Cell Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: II. Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 763R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 1986.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1997.
"Exact tests in single equation autoregressive distributed lag models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995. "Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," Cahiers de recherche 9549, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995. "Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," Cahiers de recherche 9549, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Atukorala, Ranjani & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "A comparison of the accuracy of asymptotic approximations in the dynamic regression model using Kullback-Leibler information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 169-174.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A.R., 2009.
"Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1053-1066, September.
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A. R., 2006. "Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Kiviet, Jan F., 1996. "Exact tests for structural change in first-order dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Neil Kellard & Denise Osborn & Jerry Coakley & Nathan E. (Gene) Savin, 2015. "Papers with John," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 663-671, September.
- José Angel Roldán Casas & Rafaela Dios-Palomares, 2004. "A Strategy for Testing the Unit Root in AR(1) Model with Intercept. A Monte Carlo Experiment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/37, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:12:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hellstrom, Jorgen, 2001. "Unit root testing in integer-valued AR(1) models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 9-14, January.
- Haldrup, Niels, 1996. "Mirror image distributions and the Dickey-Fuller regression with a maintained trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 301-312.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:3:y:1987:i:03:p:387-408_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.