An Approximation to the Null Distribution of the Durbin-Watson Statistic in Models Containing Lagged Dependent Variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atukorala, Ranjani & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "A comparison of the accuracy of asymptotic approximations in the dynamic regression model using Kullback-Leibler information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 169-174.
- Mohamed Nagy Eltony, 2012. "On Fuel Subsidies for Transportation Sector in Kuwait," Working Papers 687, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Robert Brooks & Edwyna Harris, 2005. "An Analysis of Watermove Water Markets," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2013. "Testing linear regression model with AR(1) errors against a first-order dynamic linear regression model with white noise errors: A point optimal testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 126-136.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "Approximate Non-Similar critical values based tests vs Maximized Monte Carlo tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 387-394.
- Proïa, Frédéric, 2013. "Further results on the h-test of Durbin for stable autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 77-101.
- Munir Mahmood & Maxwell L. King, 2016. "On solving bias-corrected non-linear estimation equations with an application to the dynamic linear model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(4), pages 332-355, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:2:y:1986:i:03:p:413-428_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.