Sequential Testing For The Stability Of High-Frequency Portfolio Betas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoga, Yannick, 2017. "Monitoring multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 105-121.
- Lajos Horváth & Gregory Rice, 2015. "Testing Equality Of Means When The Observations Are From Functional Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 84-108, January.
- Berkes, István & Horváth, Lajos & Rice, Gregory, 2013. "Weak invariance principles for sums of dependent random functions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 385-403.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:960-980 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chochola, Ondřej & Hušková, Marie & Prášková, Zuzana & Steinebach, Josef G., 2014. "Robust monitoring of CAPM portfolio betas II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 58-81.
- Reiß, Markus & Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George, 2015. "Nonparametric test for a constant beta between Itô semi-martingales based on high-frequency data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(8), pages 2955-2988.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Lorenzo Trapani, 2017. "Sequential testing for structural stability in approximate factor models," Papers 1708.02786, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Chochola, Ondřej & Hušková, Marie & Prášková, Zuzana & Steinebach, Josef G., 2013. "Robust monitoring of CAPM portfolio betas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 374-395.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:28:y:2012:i:04:p:804-837_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.