Efficient Semiparametric Seemingly Unrelated Quantile Regression Estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Manganelli, Simone, 2015.
"VAR for VaR: Measuring tail dependence using multivariate regression quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 169-188.
- Habert white & Tae-Hwan Kim & Simone Manganelli, 2012. "VAR for VaR: Measuring Tail Dependence Using Multivariate Regression Quantiles," Working papers 2012rwp-45, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Manganelli, Simone & White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2015. "VAR for VaR: measuring tail dependence using multivariate regression quantiles," Working Paper Series 1814, European Central Bank.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Li, Qi & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2015. "Smooth coefficient estimation of a seemingly unrelated regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 148-162.
- Lee, Dong Jin & Yoon, Jai Hyung, 2016. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve in multiple quantiles and the asymmetry of monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 102-114.
- Li, Hongjun & Li, Qi & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "Consistent model specification tests based on k-nearest-neighbor estimation method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 187-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:05:p:1392-1414_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.