Distribution-Free Tests Of Fractional Cointegration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Hualde & Carlos Velasco, 2006. "Distribution-free Tests of Fractional Cointegration," Faculty Working Papers 08/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lasak, Katarzyna, 2010.
"Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 67-77, September.
- Katarzyna Lasak, 2008. "Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration," CREATES Research Papers 2008-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Javier Hualde, 2012. "Estimation of the cointegrating rank in fractional cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1205, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Leschinski, Christian & Voges, Michelle & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2018. "Integration and Disintegration of EMU Government Bond Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-625, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Katarzyna Łasak & Carlos Velasco, 2015.
"Fractional Cointegration Rank Estimation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Katarzyna Lasak & Carlos Velasco, 2013. "Fractional cointegration rank estimation," CREATES Research Papers 2013-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Katarzyna Lasak & Carlos Velasco, 2014. "Fractional Cointegration Rank Estimation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-021/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Avarucci, Marco & Velasco, Carlos, 2009.
"A Wald test for the cointegration rank in nonstationary fractional systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 178-189, August.
- Avarucci Marco & Velasco Carlos, 2008. "A Wald Test for the Cointegration Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wang, Bin & Wang, Man & Chan, Ngai Hang, 2015. "Residual-based test for fractional cointegration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 43-46.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:145-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Federico Carlini, 2014. "On the identification of fractionally cointegrated VAR models with the F(d) condition," CREATES Research Papers 2014-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Man Wang & Ngai Hang Chan, 2016. "Testing for the Equality of Integration Orders of Multiple Series," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-10, December.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:01:p:216-255_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.