On The Stationarity Of Markov-Switching Garch Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- J. Heckman & B. Singer, 1984. "The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 231-241.
- Bo E. Honoré, 1993. "Identification Results for Duration Models with Multiple Spells," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 241-246.
- McCall, Brian P., 1996. "The Identifiability of the Mixed Proportional Hazards Model with Time-Varying Coefficients," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 733-738, October.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher R. Taber, 1994. "Econometric Mixture Models and More General Models for Unobservables in Duration Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- McCall, Brian P, 1994. "Testing the Proportional Hazards Assumption in the Presence of Unmeasured Heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 321-334, July-Sept.
- Heckman, James J, 1991. "Identifying the Hand of the Past: Distinguishing State Dependence from Heterogeneity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 75-79, May.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas Markus, 2010. "Skew-Normal Mixture and Markov-Switching GARCH Processes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-56, September.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2010.
"Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 218-244, July.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Arie, PREMINGER & Jeroen, ROMBOUTS, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2010. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2303, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and Inference for a Markov-Switching GARCH Model," Cahiers de recherche 0733, CIRPEE.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K., 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model," CORE Discussion Papers 2007055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," Cahiers de recherche 07-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Osuntuyi, Anthony, 2016.
"Efficient Gibbs sampling for Markov switching GARCH models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 37-57.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2012. "Efficient Gibbs Sampling for Markov Switching GARCH Models," Working Papers 2012:35, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bibi, Abdelouahab & Ghezal, Ahmed, 2015. "Consistency of quasi-maximum likelihood estimator for Markov-switching bilinear time series models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 192-202.
- Haas, Markus & Liu, Ji-Chun, 2015. "Theory for a Multivariate Markov--switching GARCH Model with an Application to Stock Markets," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112855, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Anna Downarowicz, 2013. "Forecasting hedge fund volatility: a Markov regime-switching approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 243-275, April.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Anna Downarowicz, 2008. "Regime switching models of hedge fund returns," Faculty Working Papers 12/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:23:y:2007:i:03:p:485-500_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.