Frisch'S Econometric Laboratory And The Rise Of Trygve Haavelmo'S Probability Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Olav Bjerkholt & Duo Qin, 2010.
"Teaching Economics As a Science: The 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch,"
665, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Qin, Duo, 2010. "Teaching Economics as a Science: the 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Memorandum 05/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Niels Kærgård, 2012. "Haavelmo and Denmark," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 37, pages 1-6.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2015. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians' Response to Robert Lucas," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01179114, HAL.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2015. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians' Response to Robert Lucas," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Louçã, Francisco, 2014. "The elusive concept of innovation for Schumpeter, Marschak and the early econometricians," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1442-1449.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2015. "Trygve Haavelmo At The Cowles Commission," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 1-84, February.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2013. "Trygve Haavelmo at the Cowles Commission," Memorandum 26/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2016. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians’ Response to Robert Lucas," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364814, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01364814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F. & Johansen, Søren, 2015. "Model Discovery And Trygve Haavelmo’S Legacy," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 93-114, February.
- David Hendry & Soren Johansen, 2012. "Model Discovery and Trygve Haavelmo's Legacy," Economics Series Working Papers 598, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kallåk Anundsen , André & Sigurd Holmsen Krogh, Tord & Nymoen, Ragnar & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "Overdeterminacy and endogenous cycles: Trygve Haavelmo’s business cycle model and its implications for monetary policy," Memorandum 03/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2007. "Trygve Haavelmo’s visit in Aarhus 1938-39," CREATES Research Papers 2007-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Hendry, 2016. "Deciding Between Alternative Approaches In Macroeconomics," Economics Series Working Papers 778, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:21:y:2005:i:03:p:491-533_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed