Estimation Of The Long-Run Average Relationship In Nonstationary Panel Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sun, Yixiao, 2003. "Estimation of the Long-run Average Relationship in Nonstationary Panel Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5002z0pn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2010.
"Energy consumption and income: A semiparametric panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 557-563, May.
- Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Energy consumption and income : a semiparametric panel data analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2009-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sun, Yixiao & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Jin, Sainan, 2011.
"Power Maximization And Size Control In Heteroskedasticity And Autocorrelation Robust Tests With Exponentiated Kernels,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1320-1368, December.
- Yixiao Sun & Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2010. "Power Maximization and Size Control in Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Robust Tests with Exponentiated Kernels," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1749, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Trapani, Lorenzo, 2012. "On the asymptotic t-test for large nonstationary panel models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3286-3306.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Yixiao Sun & Sainan Jin, 2005. "Improved HAR Inference," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1513, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:06:p:1227-1260_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.