Identification And Dichotomization Of Long- And Short-Run Relations Of Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1991. "Automatic Frequency Domain Inference on Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1329-1363, September.
- P. C. B. Phillips, 1980. "Finite Sample Theory and the Distributions of Alternative Estimators of the Marginal Propensity to Consume," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 183-224.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1977. "Approximations to Some Finite Sample Distributions Associated with a First-Order Stochastic Difference Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Taniguchi, Masanobu, 1987. "Validity of Edgeworth expansions of minimum contrast estimators for Gaussian ARMA processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Robinson, P. M., 1995. "The approximate distribution of nonparametric regression estimates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 193-201, May.
- Daniel Janas, 1994. "Edgeworth expansions for spectral mean estimates with applications to Whittle estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(4), pages 667-682, December.
- Andrew Harvey (ed.), 1994. "Time Series," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 599.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Wang, Siyan, 2006.
"Modified two-stage least-squares estimators for the estimation of a structural vector autoregressive integrated process,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 427-463.
- Cheng Hsiao & Siyan Wang, 2005. "Modified Two Stage Least Squares Estimators for the Estimation of a Structural Vector Autoregressive Integrated Process," IEPR Working Papers 05.23, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory of Identification and Algorithms for Inference,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 665-696.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2005. "Fiscal deficits and government debt in India: Implications for growth and stabilisation," Working Papers 05/35, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lightwood, James & Glantz, Stanton, 2011. "Effect of the Arizona tobacco control program on cigarette consumption and healthcare expenditures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 166-172, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:17:y:2001:i:05:p:889-912_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.