Near Seasonal Integration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2007.
"Efficient tests of the seasonal unit root hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 548-573, December.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2004. "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/29, European University Institute.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2006. "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 06/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- del Barrio Castro, Tomás & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Robert Taylor, A.M., 2018. "Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 447-476, April.
- Swanson, Norman R. & Urbach, Richard, 2015.
"Prediction and simulation using simple models characterized by nonstationarity and seasonality,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 312-323.
- Norman Swanson & Richard Urbach, 2013. "Prediction and Simulation Using Simple Models Characterized by Nonstationarity and Seasonality," Departmental Working Papers 201323, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2005. "Variance ratio tests of the seasonal unit root hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Eric Ghysels & Denise R. Osborn & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 1999. "Seasonal Nonstationarity and Near-Nonstationarity," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-05, CIRANO.
- del Barrio Castro, Tomás & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Robert Taylor, A.M., 2018.
"Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 447-476, April.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2015. "Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests," DEA Working Papers 72, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Del Barrio Castro, T & Rodrigues, PMM & Taylor, AMR, 2015. "Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16807, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Rodrigues, Paulo M. M. & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2004. "Alternative estimators and unit root tests for seasonal autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 35-73, May.
- Stephen Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2003. "Seasonal Unit Root Tests Based on Forward and Reverse Estimation," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 441-460, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:17:y:2001:i:01:p:70-86_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.