Forecasting Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 642-675, October.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2263, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Smit, L.V., 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0807, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gerit Vogt, 2009. "Konjunkturprognose in Deutschland. Ein Beitrag zur Prognose der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung auf Bundes- und Länderebene," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36, June.
- Fernando M. Gonçalves, 2008. "Accumulating Foreign Reserves Under Floating Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 08/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Maghyereh, Aktham, 2003. "Financial Liberalization and Stability Demand for Money in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Jordan," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2008.
"Efficient Bayesian Inference for Multiple Change-Point and Mixture Innovation Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 66-77, January.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2006. "Efficient Bayesian Inference for Multiple Change-Point and Mixture Innovation Models," Working Paper Series 196, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:16:y:2000:i:03:p:441-450_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.