Asymptotic Moments Of Some Unit Root Test Statistics In The Null Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003. "Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zhongwen Liang & Huaming Peng, 2017. "The Local Power of the IPS Test with Both Initial Conditions and Incidental Trends," CESifo Working Paper Series 6313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chan, Felix & Pauwels, Laurent, 2011. "Model specification in panel data unit root tests with an unknown break," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1299-1309.
- Uwe Hassler & Mehdi Hosseinkouchack, 2016. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of Linear Time Trends," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, November.
- Breitung, Jörg & Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem, 2005.
"Unit roots and cointegration in panels,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,42, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Joerg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," IEPR Working Papers 05.32, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Breitung, J. & Pesaran, M.H., 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0535, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zhongwen Liang, 2017. "A Unified Approach on the Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Papers 1710.02944, arXiv.org.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-589 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Changli & Sandberg, Rickard, 2005. "Testing for Unit Roots in Nonlinear Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 582, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khraief, Naceur & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Zaman, Khair Uz, 2014. "Are fluctuations in natural gas consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from time series and panel unit root tests," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 183-195.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2005.
"Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 253-294.
- Valérie Mignon & Christophe Hurlin, 2005. "Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 169(3), pages 253-294.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2006. "Une Synthèse des Tests de Racine Unitaire sur Données de Panel," Post-Print halshs-00078770, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:15:y:1999:i:01:p:139-149_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.