Consistent Specification Testing For Conditional Symmetry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Li, Qi, 1999. "Consistent model specification tests for time series econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 101-147, September.
- Masayuki Hirukawa & Mari Sakudo, 2016. "Testing Symmetry of Unknown Densities via Smoothing with the Generalized Gamma Kernels," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, June.
- Zheng, Xu, 2008. "Testing for discrete choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 176-184, February.
- Lambert, Philippe & Laurent, Sébastien & Veredas, David, 2012.
"Testing conditional asymmetry: A residual-based approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1229-1247.
- Philippe Lambert & Sébastien Laurent & David Veredas, 2012. "Testing conditional asymmetry. A residual based approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136195, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Eduardo Mendes & Olivier Scaillet, 2015. "Testing for symmetry and conditional symmetry using asymmetric kernels," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(4), pages 649-671, August.
- Marcelo FERNANDES & Eduardo F. MENDES & Olivier SCAILLET, "undated". "Testing for Symmetry and Conditional Symmetry Using Asymmetric Kernels," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-32, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Tao Chen & Gautam Tripathi, 2014. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- E Fe-Rodriguez & C D Orme, 2005. "The Asymptotic Equivalence of Kernel-based Nonparametric Conditional Moment Test Statistics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0504, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 317-334, October.
- Dette, Holger & Hetzler, Benjamin, 2004. "Specification tests indexed by bandwidths," Technical Reports 2004,48, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2001. "A consistent test for conditional symmetry in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 225-258, July.
- Su, Liangjun, 2006. "A simple test for multivariate conditional symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 374-378, December.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Carlos Escanciano, J., 2007. "Nonparametric tests for conditional symmetry in dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 652-682, December.
- Chen, Tao & Tripathi, Gautam, 2017. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 29-40.
- Liangjun Su & Sainan Jin, 2005. "A Bootstrap Test for Conditional Symmetry," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 251-261, November.
- Aradillas-Lopez, Andres, 2012. "Pairwise-difference estimation of incomplete information games," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 120-140.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:14:y:1998:i:01:p:139-149_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed