An arrow in the Achilles' heel of sustainability and wealth accounting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Géraldine THIRY & Philippe ROMAN, 2015. "L’indice de richesse inclusive : l’économie Mainstream au-delà de ses limites, mais en deçà de la soutenabilité ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Burke, Paul J., 2014.
"Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 141-154.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Towards a More Inclusive and Precautionary Indicator of Global Sustainability," CCEP Working Papers 1410, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pezzey, John C. & Burke, Paul J., 2014. "Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability," Working Papers 249430, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Roman, Philippe & Thiry, Géraldine, 2016. "The inclusive wealth index. A critical appraisal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 185-192.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen, 2016. "Comprehensive versus inclusive wealth accounting and the assessment of sustainable development: An empirical comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 12-20.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0109-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:17:y:2012:i:03:p:368-372_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.