Deception and Mutual Trust: A Reply to Strudler
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Dees, J. & Cramton, Peter C., 1991.
"Shrewd Bargaining on the Moral Frontier: Toward a Theory of Morality In Practice,"
Business Ethics Quarterly,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 135-167, April.
- Peter Cramton & J. Gregory Dees, 1991. "Shrewd Bargaining on the Moral Frontier: Toward a Theory of Morality in Pratice," Papers of Peter Cramton 91beq, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Cramton, Peter C. & Dees, J. Gregory, 1993.
"Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics,"
Business Ethics Quarterly,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 359-394, October.
- Peter Cramton & J. Gregory Dees, 1998. "Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics," Papers of Peter Cramton 93beq, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Strudler, Alan, 1995. "On the Ethics of Deception in Negotiation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 805-822, October.
- Kennan, John & Wilson, Robert, 1993. "Bargaining with Private Information," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 45-104, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boles, Terry L. & Croson, Rachel T. A. & Murnighan, J. Keith, 2000. "Deception and Retribution in Repeated Ultimatum Bargaining," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 235-259, November.
- Filipe Sobral & Gazi Islam, 2013. "Ethically Questionable Negotiating: The Interactive Effects of Trust, Competitiveness, and Situation Favorability on Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 281-296, October.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:buetqu:v:5:y:1995:i:04:p:823-832_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_BEQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.