Ethnic Segregation and Public Goods: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharathi, Naveen & Malghan, Deepak & Mishra, Sumit & Rahman, Andaleeb, 2018. "Spatial Segregation, Multi-scale Diversity, and Public Goods," SocArXiv 4fq8z, Center for Open Science.
- Mariko Nakagawa & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2019.
"Segregation and Public Spending under Social Identification,"
CIRJE-F-1132, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- NAKAGAWA Mariko & SATO Yasuhiro & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2019. "Segregation and Public Spending under Social Identification," Discussion papers 19096, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Desmet, Klaus & Gomes, Joseph Flavian & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio, 2020.
"The geography of linguistic diversity and the provision of public goods,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Joseph Flavian Gomes & Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín, 2016. "The Geography of Linguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods," NCID Working Papers 07/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Desmet, Klaus & Gomes, Joseph & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio, 2016. "The Geography of Linguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 11683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ortuño, Ignacio & Gomes, Joseph & Desmet, Klaus, 2016. "The geography of linguistic diversity and the provision of public goods," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23940, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Klaus Desmet & Joseph Gomes & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín, 2018. "The Geography of Linguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 24694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Desmet & Joseph Gomes & Ignacio Ortuno-Ortín, 2016. "The Geography of Linguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 6238, CESifo.
- Ole Magnus Theisen & HÃ¥vard Strand & Gudrun Ã˜stby, 2020. "Ethno-political favouritism in maternal health care service delivery: Micro-level evidence from sub-Saharan Africa, 1981â€“2014," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 3-27, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:apsrev:v:112:y:2018:i:03:p:637-653_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/psr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.