Deficits, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strauch, Rolf & Paesani, Paolo & Kremer, Manfred, 2006. "Public debt and long-term interest rates: the case of Germany, Italy and the USA," Working Paper Series 656, European Central Bank.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1987. "The ups and downs of the dollar - consequences of the changes in the monetary regime?," Kiel Working Papers 284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1987. "Internationale Koordination der Wirtschaftspolitik: Pro und Contra," Kiel Discussion Papers 135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2002. "Budget deficits, inflation risk, and asset prices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 539-553, August.
- Gundlach, Erich & Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "Die Entwicklung nationaler Auslandsvermögenspositionen: Konsequenzen für die Wirtschaftspolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1987. "How strong is the case for international coordination?," Kiel Working Papers 306, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:5:y:1986:i:3:p:709-731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.