The Euro: How Important?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Soper, 2004. "European Labor Markets and Structural Reform : Does the Euro Have a Future?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 112-124.
- FIGUERA, Stephano, 2002. "La réforme du système monétaire international : une réflexion dans une perspective keynésienne," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2002-01, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2010. "It Can't Happen, It's a Bad Idea, It Won't Last: U.S. Economists on the EMU and the Euro, 1989â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(1), pages 1-4â€“52, January.
- Stéfano Figuera, 2002. "The reform of the international monetary system (a Keynesian approach) [La réforme du système monétaire international (une réflexion dans une perspective keynésienne)]," Working Papers hal-01526941, HAL.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:18:y:1999:i:3:p:441-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emily Ekins (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.