Estimating Economic Costs of Nature Protection: British Columbia's Forest Regulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sivaguru Sahajananthan & David L. Haley & John Nelson, 1998. "Planning for Sustainable Forests in British Columbia through Land Use Zoning," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s2), pages 73-81, May.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1996. "International R&D Spillovers between Industries in Canada and the United States, Social Rates of Return and Productivity Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 463-467, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niquidet, Kurt, 2008. "Revitalized? An event study of forest policy reform in British Columbia," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 227-241, November.
- Wilson, Jeffrey J. & Lantz, Van A. & MacLean, David A., 2010. "A benefit-cost analysis of establishing protected natural areas in New Brunswick, Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Slaney, G.L. & Lantz, V.A. & MacLean, D.A., 2010. "Assessing costs and benefits of pest management on forested landbases in eastern and western Canada," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-34, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:24:y:1998:i:s2:p:63-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.