Evolution of Russian Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev & Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergei Tsukhlo, 2004. "Corporate Governance in Russian Industry," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 6-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017.
"Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Transformation; Corporate governance; Management; Corporate social responsibility; Institutions;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cos:epaper:v:1:y:2005:p:25-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroaki Hayashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jscesea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.