Estado, planificaciÃ³n y cambio institucional en Venezuela (1936-1941)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Maldonado- Veloza, 2012. "Los conflictos alrededor del â€œcambio institucionalâ€ petrolero venezolano entre 1936 y 1943," Revista CIFE, Universidad Santo Tomás, December.
- Fabio Enrique Maldonado-Veloza, 2012. "Los conflictos alrededor del â€œcambio institucionalâ€ petrolero venezolano entre 1936 y 1943 [Primera parte]," Revista CIFE, Universidad Santo Tomás, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoinstitucionalismo; planificaciÃ³n; intervencionismo; Programa de Febrero; Plan Trienal.;
All these keywords.
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000195:012375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorge Enrique MartÃnez Carvajal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.