Los conflictos alrededor del â€œcambio institucionalâ€ petrolero venezolano entre 1936 y 1943 [Primera parte]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luz Marina Rondón de Delgado, Virginia Rondón de Medina, 2013. "Estado, planificación y cambio institucional en Venezuela (1936-1941)," Revista CIFE, Universidad Santo Tomás, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoinstitucionalismo; industria petrolera venezolana; historia econÃ³mica.;
All these keywords.
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000195:012099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorge Enrique MartÃnez Carvajal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.