There exists circularity between WACC and value? Another solution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Julian Benavides Franco, 2008. "There exists circularity between WACC and value? Another solution," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004557, MASTER CONSULTORES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2009.
"Which Cost Of Debt Should Be Used In Forecasting Cash Flows?,"
UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, June.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2007. "Which cost of debt should be used in forecasting cash flows?," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004318, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm valuation; cost of capital; cashflows; free cash flow; capital cash flow; WACC; circularity;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:003998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.