Handling Market Imperfections in a Spatial Economy: Some Experimental Results II
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2009. "Handling Market Imperfections In A Spatial Economy: Some Experimental Results Ii," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(58), pages 140-193, Agosto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arguello, Ricardo, 2009. "The Regional Impact of Discriminatory Trade Liberalization on Colombian Agriculture," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2).
More about this item
Keywordsinterregional CGE model; transportationstructure; scale economies.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:005846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.