When Are a Tariff and a Quota Equivalent:
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choudhri, Ehsan U & Kochin, Levis A, 1980. "The Exchange Rate and the International Transmission of Business Cycle Disturbances: Some Evidence from the Great Depression," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 565-574, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2013. "The near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can, 2010. "Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 436-451, June.
- William Kaempfer & Thomas Willett, 1989. "Combining rent-seeking and public choice theory in the analysis of tariffs versus quotas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 79-86, October.
- William J. Rieber, 1982. "A Note on Intra-Industry Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 215-217, Jul-Sep.
- Kala Krishna & Ling H Tan, 2007.
"Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders; Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?,"
IMF Working Papers
07/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Kala Krishna & Ling H. Tan, 2007. "Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders: Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?," NBER Working Papers 13040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz Troy G. & Schmitz Andrew, 2002. "Food Supply Management and Tariffication: A Game Theoretic Approach," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Gerald Berg & Eric Bond, 1991. "The welfare effects of import “subquotas” on heterogeneous product categories," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 251-265, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:6:y:1973:i:4:p:503-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.