Real and nominal effects of monetary policy shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2013. "Inflationary expectations and monetary policy: evidence from Bangladesh," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1155-1169, June.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2016.
"Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 347-373, February.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2013. "Canadian Monetary Policy Analysis using a Structural VARMA Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Raghavan, Mala & Athanasopoulos, George & Silvapulle, Param, 2014. "Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model," Working Papers 2014-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 2014.
- Wong, Edwin & Lucia, Kathlyn & Price, Stephanie & Startz, Richard, 2011.
"The changing relation between the Canadian and U.S. yield curves,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 965-981, October.
- Kathlyn Lucia & Stephanie Price & Edwin Wong & Richard Startz, 2008. "The Changing Relation Between the Canadian and U.S. Yield Curves," Working Papers UWEC-2008-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2014. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks in the USA: A Forecast-Augmented VAR Approach," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3-4), pages 139-152, December.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2012.
"Monetary transmission mechanisms in a small open economy: a Bayesian structural VAR approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 1037-1061, August.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Small Open Economy: A Bayesian Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 1183, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:40:y:2007:i:2:p:679-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.