Capital utilization and habit formation in a small open economy model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monteiro, Goncalo & Cook, Adam & Dey, Sanjoy, 2013. "Optimal tax policy under habit formation and capital utilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 230-248.
- Shu-Hua Chen, 2012. "On the Growth and Stability Effects of Habit Formation and Durability in Consumption," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 283-298, November.
- Tiryaki, S. Tolga, 2014. "Sectoral asymmetries in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 465-475.
- Douch, Mohamed, 2004. "Equity Premiums In Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 14613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Yan, 2013.
"Borrowing constraints and the trade balance–output comovement,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 34-41.
- Zhao, Yan, 2011. "Borrowing constraints and the trade balance-output comovement," MPRA Paper 36902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Janko, "undated". "Reexamination of Real Business Cycles in A Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2008-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Jan 2008.
- James M. Nason & Takashi Kano, 2004. "Business Cycle Implications of Habit Formation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 619, Econometric Society.
- Michel Normandin & Martin Boileau, 2004.
"The Current Account and the Interest Differential In Canada,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2004. "The Current Account and the Interest Differential in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0424, CIRPEE.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre & Roberts, Ivan, 2012.
"International business cycles with complete markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 862-875.
- Alexandre Dmitriev & Ivan Roberts, 2013. "International Business Cycles with Complete Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Zhao, Yan & Guo, Shen & Liu, Xingfei, 2014. "Trading frictions and consumption-output comovement," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 229-240.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:37:y:2004:i:3:p:721-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.