Canadian manufacturers' relative productivity performance, 1907-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2010.
"The effects of biased technological change on total factor productivity: empirical evidence from a sample of OECD countries,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 361-383, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "The Effects of Biased Technological Change on Total Factor Productivity. Empirical Evidence from a Sample of OECD Countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200806, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "The Effects of Biased Technological Change on Total Factor Productivity. Empirical Evidence from a Sample of OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00727618, HAL.
- Apostolov Mico, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investments Induced Innovation? A Case Study − Macedonia," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(1), pages 5-25, March.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2017. "Regional Productivity Convergence: An Analysis of the Pulp and Paper Industries in U.S., Canada, Finland and Sweden," Working Papers 1701E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hinton, 2011. "Was Canadian Manufacturing Inefficient before WWI? The Case of the Cotton Textile Industry, 1870-1910," Working Paper series 44_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:4:p:1049-1068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.