Fiscal Policy and Growth in a Small Open Economy with Elastic Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000.
"Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments,"
0015, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0015, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, S., 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: some Recent Developments," Papers 5, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an open economy: some recent developments," Working Paper Research 05, National Bank of Belgium.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Economic Development and Environmental Change with Endogenous Birth and Mortality Rates," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2014. "Gender Discrimination, Education and Economic Growth in a Generalized Uzawa-Lucas Two-Sector Model," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34.
- Kazuo Mino, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy with Financial Frictions and Firm Heterogeneity,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Kazuo MIno, 2015. "Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy with Financial Frictions and Firm Heterogeneity," KIER Working Papers 930, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999.
"Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies,"
0031, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999. "Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0031, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2010. "Growth and inequality in a small open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 497-514, June.
- Chang, Shu-hua & Lai, Ching-chong, 2016. "Vertical separation versus vertical integration in an endogenously growing economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 359-380.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014.
"Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World,"
KIER Working Papers
891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," CESifo Working Paper Series 4882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amano, Daisuke & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009.
"Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy,"
13493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 315-342, August.
- Dobrota Gabriela, 2012. "Correlations Between Fiscal - Budgetary Policy And The Economic Development In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 98-103, September.
- Ulrich Hange, 2008. "Tax Competition, Elastic Labor Supply, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2338, CESifo Group Munich.
- Minea, Alexandru, 2008. "The Role of Public Spending in the Growth Theory Evolution," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2014. "Human Capital, Wealth, and Renewable Resources," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Gender-Differentiated Human Capital And Time Distributions In A Generalized Heckscher-Ohlin Model With Endogenous Physical Capital," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 8(2), pages 112-132, June.
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:5:p:1191-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.