Tariff Reductions under Foreign Factor Ownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Bin, Sheng, 2000. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy in China," Working Papers 10/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Who determines Mexican trade policy?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 343-370, April.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Who Determines Mexican Trade Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grether,Jean-Marie & De Melo,Jaime A. P. & Olarreaga,Marcelo, 1999. "Who determines Mexican trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2187, The World Bank.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999.
"Foreign-owned Capital and Endogenous Tariffs,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 14, pages 606-624.
- Olarreaga, M, 1996. "Foreign-Owned Captial and Endogenous Tariffs," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 96.17, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Foreign-owned capital and endogenous tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2205, The World Bank.
- Blanchard, Emily J., 2010.
"Reevaluating the role of trade agreements: Does investment globalization make the WTO obsolete?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-72, September.
- Emily Blanchard, 2006. "Reevaluating the Role of Trade Agreements: Does Investment Globalization Make the WTO Obsolete?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1735, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:4:p:830-836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.