Measuring Marginal Income Tax Rates for Individuals in Canada: Averages and Distributions over Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Davies & Stanley L. Winer, 2011.
"Closing the 49th Parallel: An Unexplored Episode in Canadian Economic and Political History,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 37(3), pages 307-341, September.
- James B. Davies & Stanley L. Winer, 2008. "Closing the 49th Parallel: An Unexplored Episode in Canadian Economic and Political History," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20083, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Akhand, Hafiz & Liu, Haoming, 2002. "Marginal income tax rates in the United States: a non-parametric approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 383-404, March.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2010.
"'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 556-566, June.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leszek Morawski & Michal Myck, 2008. "'Klin'-ing up: effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out," IFS Working Papers W08/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sung-Hee Jeon, 2004. "The impacts of the 1988 tax reform on married women's labour supply in Canada," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-19, McMaster University.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2002.
"Tax Setting in a Federal System: The Case of Personal Income Taxation in Canada,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 235-257, May.
- Alejandro Esteller & Albert Solé, 2001. "Tax Setting in a Federal System: The Case of Personal Income Taxation in Canada," Working Papers 2001/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Richard Bird & Michael Smart, 2001. "Tax Policy and Tax Research in Canada," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 59-78 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:4:p:959-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.