Public Firms as Regulatory Instruments with Cost Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2014. "Sequential Mixed Competition with a Foreign Joint-stock Firm," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 38-52, June.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Johan Willner, 2006. "A Mixed Oligopoly Where Private Firms Survive Welfare Maximisation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-251, December.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
- A. Brandão & S. Castro, 2007. "State-owned enterprises as indirect instruments of entry regulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 263-274, December.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 2009.
"Institutional constraints on organizations: the case of Spanish car dealerships,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 15-26.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 1999. "Institutional constraints on organizations: The case of Spanish car dealerships," Economics Working Papers 348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Tai-Liang Chen, 2017. "Privatization and efficiency: a mixed oligopoly approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 251-268, April.
- Arturs Kalnins & Francine Lafontaine, 1996. "The Characteristics of Multi-Unit Ownership in Franchising: Evidence from Fast-Food Restaurants in Texas," NBER Working Papers 5859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony P Cannizzaro & Robert J Weiner, 2018. "State ownership and transparency in foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(2), pages 172-195, February.
- Gervan Fearon, 2009. "Economics of public good provision: auditing, outsourcing, and bribery," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(3), pages 997-1022, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:2:p:357-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Werner Antweiler (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.