The Asymptotic Distribution of the Generalized Gini Indices of Inequality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:32:y:2018:i:2:p:165-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:511:y:2018:i:c:p:280-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Warr & Sitthiroth Rasphone & Jayant Menon, 2015. "Two Decades of Declining Poverty Despite Rising Inequality in Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2015-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Khosravi Tanak, A. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R. & Ahmadi, J., 2015. "Entropy maximization under the constraints on the generalized Gini index and its application in modeling income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 657-666.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:146-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Tabi, Martin, 1999.
"Inégalité et redistribution du revenu, avec une application au Canada,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 95-122, mars-juin.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Tabi, Martin, 1998. "Inégalité et redistribution du revenu, avec une application au Canada," Cahiers de recherche 9821, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2012.
"Linking Yitzhaki's and Dagum's Gini decompositions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2997-3010, August.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2008. "Linking Yitzhaki’s and Dagum’s Gini Decompositions," Cahiers de recherche 08-21, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2008. "Linking Yitzhaki’s and Dagum’s Gini Decompositions," Working Papers 08-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2000. "Gini Indices and the Redistribution of Income," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 141-162, March.
- Khosravi Tanak, A. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R. & Ahmadi, J., 2017. "Maximum Tsallis entropy with generalized Gini and Gini mean difference indices constraints," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 554-560.
- Cosme Vodounou, 2004. "Pauvreté, croissance et ciblage : propriétés asymptotiques des estimateurs des élasticités avec application au Bénin," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(2), pages 65-84.
- Peter Warr & Sitthiroth Rasphone & Jayant Menon, 2018. "Two decades of declining poverty but rising inequality in Laos," Discussion Papers 2018-06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Peter Warr & Lwin Lwin Aung, 2018. "Poverty and inequality impact of natural disasters: Myanmar, 2005 to 2010," Departmental Working Papers 2018-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Paola Palmitesta & Corrado Provasi, 2006. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for the generalized Gini indices," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 107-124.
- Shahateet, Mohammed & Al-Tayyeb, Saud, 2007. "Regional consumption inequalities in Jordan: Empirical study," MPRA Paper 57400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:28:y:1995:i:4b:p:1042-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.