Information Transmission in Regulated Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Alexander Konovalov, 2014.
"Too much or too little? Price-discrimination in a market for credence goods,"
2014-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Too Much or Too Little? Price-Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Price Discrimination in Markets for Experts' Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2003. "Price Discrimination in Markets for Experts´ Services," Vienna Economics Papers 0312, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Emons, Winand, 2001.
"Credence goods monopolists,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 375-389, March.
- Winand Emons, 1995. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Diskussionsschriften dp9501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emons, Winand, 1997. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9c5508x4, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak, 2011. "Sårvice Refusal in Regulated Markets for Credence Goods," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf, 2001.
"On Doctors, Mechanics and Computer Specialists. Or Where are the Problems with Credence Goods?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2001. "On Doctors, Mechanics and Computer Specialists Or Where are the Problems with Credence Goods?," Vienna Economics Papers 0101, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1993.
"Competition in a Market for Informed Experts' Services,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(3), pages 380-398, Autumn.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1991. "Competition in a Market for Informed Experts' Services," Discussion Papers 959, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dominik Erharter, 2012. "Credence goods markets, distributional preferences and the role of institutions," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dmitry Lubensky & Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "Physician Overtreatment and Undertreatment with Partial Delegation," Working Papers 2013-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Bing Jing, 2011. "Seller honesty and product line pricing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 403-427, December.
- repec:cgr:cgsser:03-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2005. "Price discrimination via the choice of distribution channels," Economics working papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:4:p:815-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.