The Role of Household Production in Models of Involuntary Unemployment and Underemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Optimal social insurance, incentives, and transition," Working Papers 546, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2000.
"Differential Responses of Labor Supply across Productivity Groups,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 1999. "- Differential Responses Of Labor Supply Across Productivity Groups," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gomes, Joao & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sergio, 2001.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-152, August.
- Gomes, Joao F & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio Rebelo, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Daniel Kuehn, 2016.
"Home Production, House Values, and the Great Recession,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Daniel Kuehn, 2016. "Home Production, House Values, and the Great Recession," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005.
"Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation, And Labor Market Flows,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 851-882, June.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labour Market Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labor Market Flows," Post-Print hal-01020784, HAL.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labor Market Flows," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8921, Sciences Po.
- Cellarier, Laurent L., 2013. "A family production overlapping generations economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2168-2179.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2016. "Home productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 60-76.
- Noritaka Kudoh, 2007. "Unemployment Policies In An Economy With Adverse Selection," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 179-196, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:25:y:1992:i:3:p:507-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.