Evidence on Wealth-Age Profiles in Canadian Cross-Section Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell, 1984. "Stagflation and Productivity Decline in Canada, 1974-82," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 191-216, May.
- Neil Bruce & Douglas D. Purvis, 1983. "Fiscal Discipline and Rules for Controlling the Deficit: Some Unpleasant Keynesian Arithmetic," Working Papers 536, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "Measurement of the Public Sector Deficit and Its Implications for Policy Evaluation and Design (Mesure du dÃ©ficit du secteur public et ses implications pour l'Ã©valuation et l'Ã©laboration de la poli," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 306-349, June.
- Grady, Patrick, 1985. "The state of the art in Canadian macroeconomic modelling," MPRA Paper 19474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freedman, C, 1983. "Financial Innovation in Canada: Causes and Consequences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 101-106, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaofen Lin, 1997. "Saving Before and After Retirement: A Study of Canadian Couples, 1969-1992," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 13, McMaster University.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1988. "Intergenerational Transfers and Savings," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 41-58, Spring.
- Zhang, Xuelin, 2003. "Le niveau de richesse des familles d'immigrants au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003197f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas & Wahlund, Richard, 1997. "Household financial strategies in Sweden: An exploratory study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 201-233, April.
- Ha van Dung, 2014. "Short-term precaution, insurance and saving mechanisms in rural Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 82, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1996.
"The Changing Economic Circumstances of the Older Population: A Cohort Analysis,"
Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers
8, McMaster University.
- F.T. Denton & B.G. Spencer, 1996. "The Changing Economic Circumstances of the Older Population: A Cohort Analysis," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 319, McMaster University.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "The spirit of capitalism and savings behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 131-143, September.
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 1994. "Tax Subsidies to Saving for Home Purchase: Evidence From Canadian RHOSPs," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 363-388, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:18:y:1985:i:4:p:854-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.