Regional Unemployment Rate Disparities in Canada: Some Possible Explanations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomás & Artís, Manuel, 2000. "The Geographical Distribution Of Unemployment In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p220, European Regional Science Association.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1990.
"Unionization and Unemployment Rates: A Re-Examination Of Olson'S Labor Cartelization Hypothesis,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, Winter.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1988. "Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis," Working Papers 8807, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Regional Differences in the Severity of Recessions in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1009, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:203-214 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:10:y:1977:i:1:p:112-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.