El proyecto de normas sobre los aspectos contables de las sociedades cooperativas, y sus repercusiones fiscales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pere Sabaté Prats & Xavier Sabi Marcamo & Ramon Saladrigues Solé, 2000. "Cooperativas versus sociedades mercantiles. El sector frutero en Lleida," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 34, pages 51-70, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomás Garrido Pulido & Raquel Puentes Poyatos, 2005. "Una propuesta contable para las cooperativas de segundo grado: breve referencia fiscal," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 51, pages 77-110, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-operative society; accounting rules; accounting legislation; co-operative accounting; co-operative tax aspects.;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2003:i:45:p:139-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.